What it is: A facial sunscreen with a protective veil that becomes stronger when exposed to heat and water. Ocean-friendly, and free of oxybenzone and octinoxate.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
– HeatForce Technology: A heat-sensing essence in the cream that becomes activated by external heat, forming a stronger barrier.
– WetForce Technology: Negative ions in the formula combine with positive ions in perspiration and water to create an additional layer of invisible sun protection.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, oxybenzone, and hydroquinone.
What Else You Need to Know: HeatForce technology is activated on hot days once applied to your skin. For WetForce capabilities to engage, expose the area where lotion has been applied to water or perspiration for 30 minutes. This formula is water-resistant for up to 80 minutes, ocean friendly, and doesn’t leave skin feeling greasy. Reapply every two hours and immediately after towel drying.
Clinical Results: In a test of 102 women, immediately after applying the formula to their face:
– 95% said the formula felt lightweight and comfortable on their skin
– 95% said their faces felt moisturized
4 hours after applying:
– 97% said the formula remained resistant to water and perspiration