Which skin type is it good for?
What it is:
A premium, multitasking organic coconut oil that hydrates and casts a dewy glow from head to toe.
– Dullness and uneven texture
If you want to know more…
Simple yet multitasking, Coconut Melt is comprised of 100 percent pure, organic, and unrefined coconut oil that melts on contact to provide rich hydration from head to toe. Ideal for all hair and skin types, including dry skin, eczema-prone skin, and chemically-treated hair, this lavish oil is loaded with fatty acids to seal in moisture and lauric acid to combat inflammation.
This is how you melt:
– Makeup remover
– Lip balm
– Deepest conditioning hair mask
– Bath boost
– Super shave oil
– Massage oil
– Belly beauty balm
– Baby butter
This is not your kitchen coconut oil. Kopari tested dozens of coconut oils from all over the world and discovered the most premium for use on both skin and hair. Like fine wine or olive oil, the quality of the fruit as well as where and how it is harvested makes all the difference. Kopari’s coconut oil is sustainably sourced from small family farms in the Philippines and made from fresh, virgin, and 100 percent organic coconuts. The quality, texture, absorption, and aroma is unlike any other oil on the market. Discover what thousands of Kopari fans have—not all coconut is created equal.
What else you need to know:
This product is vegan, hypoallergenic, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and organic.
In a consumer test study on 105 individuals, over 28 days:
– 97% reported hair looked shinier and felt smoother
– 97% said skin felt dramatically more hydrated
– 96% said skin, hair, and nails looked the best they ever had
– 93% reported a visible reduction in eczema
– 91% reported a noticeable increase in allover softness
– 90% said skin appeared to glow radiantly